Thursday, April 4, 2013

JBS & Play Date Cafe #176 Challenge

Hello and Happy Tuesday!


JBS is sponsoring The Play Date Café this week and several of the JBS design team member are playing along.

Let’s get right to the challenge. Just look at this fabulous color story.


Wanna play along? All you need to do is create a layout or card AND use this color story. You can post your entries on the PDCC blog. To make this even MORE exciting, JBS is giving an awesome prize to the winner! A $25 gift certificate to JBS Mercantile. How cool is that?



You have already seen some other JBS design team member layouts featuring the color story, and here is my take on the challenge.




I was so excited to be able to use some of the new JBS washi tape and stamps for my layout. The grey chevron tape is seriously one of my all time fave washi’s EVER. I also pulled out the new alpha rub-on and flair. Fantastic!

That’s all for today. For more inspiration, be sure to stop by the PDCC blog.

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Helen Tilbury said...

Beautiful Tina! I simply love this!!

Valerie said...

Tina, you always wow me. :)

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFULLY simple layering makes it SO eye catching!

Martha Richardson said...

Love this LO! The simplicity reminded me of my friend Louise Nelson and then I realized the JBS connection...need more coffee!

4 comments:

Helen Tilbury said...

Beautiful Tina! I simply love this!!

Valerie said...

Tina, you always wow me. :)

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFULLY simple layering makes it SO eye catching!

Martha Richardson said...

Love this LO! The simplicity reminded me of my friend Louise Nelson and then I realized the JBS connection...need more coffee!