Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A couple of free time layouts....

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

I've been back in Ohio since last Thursday for my oldest son's college graduation and I always make time to get some scrapping in with my sister while I'm here.

Last Friday, we scrapped at Archivers and I had fun creating these two layouts. It was really great to make layouts for no specific reason other than fun.






That is all for today!  Just a quick post!  Stay tuned for tomorrow.  I *might* have a giveaway in the works.  ;)

As always, thank you for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing pages Tina!! LOVE the BG on the first layout and the way you used the hexagon pattern on both of your pages!

Crisann said...

cool pages! love the dog!

Sandra said...

You certainly used the right pieces on each layout. Awesome & Fabulous are exactly what they are

Diana Waite said...

seriously LOVE these layouts--can't believe you had all this on hand to scrap--whenever I go out I never seem to have what I want! ;)

Keri said...

Love what you did with the background on both pages, and love the funky way you rocked the MME collection on the 2nd layout!

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing pages Tina!! LOVE the BG on the first layout and the way you used the hexagon pattern on both of your pages!

Crisann said...

cool pages! love the dog!

Sandra said...

You certainly used the right pieces on each layout. Awesome & Fabulous are exactly what they are

Diana Waite said...

seriously LOVE these layouts--can't believe you had all this on hand to scrap--whenever I go out I never seem to have what I want! ;)

Keri said...

Love what you did with the background on both pages, and love the funky way you rocked the MME collection on the 2nd layout!