Monday, May 13, 2013

can you see me now?

Hello and Happy Monday!  I have so much exciting news to share with y'all this week, but I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet!  You'll have to wait a couple more days!  :)

In the meantime, I'd like to share a layout I created for MME, using one of the latest collections, Find Your Wings & Fly.



Chipboard has always and will continue to be my go-to scrappy embellishment.  I love the dimension and texture you get when using chipboard embellishments and the INSTANT gratification of getting a layout completed with ease.  My Mind's Eye has the BEST chipboard embellishments!  If I was only given one MME product to create with, I would always pick chipboard.


I used the latest Find Your Wings & Fly, 'Sky's the Limit' collection for my layout.  Aren't the chipboard embellishments simply gorgeous?  





I layered the chipboard with layered stickers, decorate buttons, and other chipboard elements.  Love this!  And who is that silly little girl in the photo?  Me.  :)  I think my parents were shopping for cameras, and were taking sample pictures in the store.  Photo bombing was even popular in the 1960's.  :)





Are you also a fan of MME chipboard embellishments?  If yes, I would love to see your projects!  Please also share them on the MME Facebook page.  

As always, thank you for stopping by!


2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love all of the different chipboard embellishments Tina!! This line looks awesome with your vintage photo! Looking forward to your happy news!! ;)

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I love MME's chipboard too, and you really know how to use it!(still so dang jealous that you get to play with MME goodies all the time!!)
Can't wait until the announcement day is finally here ;) Super excited for you!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love all of the different chipboard embellishments Tina!! This line looks awesome with your vintage photo! Looking forward to your happy news!! ;)

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I love MME's chipboard too, and you really know how to use it!(still so dang jealous that you get to play with MME goodies all the time!!)
Can't wait until the announcement day is finally here ;) Super excited for you!!!