Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Digital Ephemera times TWO!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Last month, Stampington (parent company to Somerset Memories, Somerset Studio, etc.) hosted a Digital ephemera challenge to their readers.  They provided a $5 digital download credit to their ephemera store and challenged their readers to create a project using the ephemera.  I created 2 separate projects, using two separate ephemera collections.

The first collection I used, was titled 'Gearhead'. 

I used the Gearhead Woman for my project.  I wanted to use the ephemera as the basis for a Steampunk Canvas.


I raided my stash of watch gears, parts, and faces, and other misc. metal embellishments to create her Steampunk hair.  I 'painted' her face with Big Pitt Pens and paint and created a background full of modeling paste, spray mist, and watercolors.






My second project was chosen as one of three winners!  We will recieve a $25 Gift Certificate to the Stampington Shoppe.  I don't know about you, but I can ALWAYS use new art supplies!  :)

I used this ephemera collection, titled 'Foreign Match Art'.


I had been wanting to create a mini album highlighting some of my favorite inspirational quotes.




I really enjoyed using the digital ephemera because it allowed me to print the designs in any size I needed for my project.  For my mini album, I used an ATC size and a mini postage stamp size.  Love the flexibility of that.

That is all for my project shares today!  Please stop back tomorrow because I will be making a HUGE announcment!  I'm so excited and can hardly wait!

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Stampington and Company said...

Love love love! Thanks again Tina :)

1 comment:

Stampington and Company said...

Love love love! Thanks again Tina :)