Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jenni Bowlin Mercantile May Kits!

Hello and Happy Thursday!  (and almost NSD)  :)

Today, I'd like to share the layouts I created with the JB Mercantile May Kits!  Before I share, I must say, these kits are incredible!  I SO LOVE the colors in the kits - ORANGE BABY!  and the fabulous Jenni Bowlin exclusive papers, stencils and stamps!

I used the following kits on my layouts:  May Papercrafting kit, Artisan kit, and the Mini Album kit.  You need to seriously check on the goodness in these kits!

Let's get right to my layouts.  I'd love to know what you think about the kits!

















As extra fun, the May Kit Spotlight over at My Minds Eye, is the May kits' by Jenni Bowlin.  They will be giving away one of the May kits.  Click HERE for all of the details. 

As always, thanks for stopping by!  Have a terrific week!

7 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

These are so awesome, Tina!! Love the design of each layout and the use of the Thicker sheet is so fun!

curlyqmosaics said...

Wow! These layouts are spectacular!!! I love all the details, so much to look at and wonderfully unique! :)

Sandra said...

Wow amazing

Debbi Tehrani said...

Awesome, awesome pages! Just love your work so much!

leah said...

Lovely pages, Tina!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I get the JB emails and had to go look at all your pages. Oh my gosh!!! I need to pin them all. These are the most inspiring pieces. You did something unique on each one! You are so creative and talented! Seriously amazing!!!

Diana Waite said...

LOVING all of this great inspiration!

7 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

These are so awesome, Tina!! Love the design of each layout and the use of the Thicker sheet is so fun!

curlyqmosaics said...

Wow! These layouts are spectacular!!! I love all the details, so much to look at and wonderfully unique! :)

Sandra said...

Wow amazing

Debbi Tehrani said...

Awesome, awesome pages! Just love your work so much!

leah said...

Lovely pages, Tina!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I get the JB emails and had to go look at all your pages. Oh my gosh!!! I need to pin them all. These are the most inspiring pieces. You did something unique on each one! You are so creative and talented! Seriously amazing!!!

Diana Waite said...

LOVING all of this great inspiration!