Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Frog Dog Studio Love Mini Canvas

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Last week, I was able to share my first project for Frog Dog Studio.  The June kit has all sorts of goodness in it and I couldn't wait to dig in.

My first project is a mini canvas.  I was able to use most of the kit product on my canvas, and I had a lot of fun creating it.  I created a video tutorial that shows step by step how I created this little package of fun!



Do you believe in love?  Can you feel the love?  I do!  This fun little canvas sits on my desk in my studio as a reminder that love is really what matters.

Here are some close-ups before we get to the tutorial.



And here is the little video I created.  Please share your comments, feedback, and suggestions.  I want to make my video worth watching and I value your opinions.  :)



I hope you enjoyed it!  As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by!  Have a great week!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Seriously love this canvas, and it looks even MORE awesome in person! :) :)
That exclusive stencil really rocks, and love how you stacked the canvas!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL little canvas!!

artfulscrapbooking said...

"Love" this project! Love how you stacked the canvas and your awesome gesso application!! :) Evie

3 comments:

Keri said...

Seriously love this canvas, and it looks even MORE awesome in person! :) :)
That exclusive stencil really rocks, and love how you stacked the canvas!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL little canvas!!

artfulscrapbooking said...

"Love" this project! Love how you stacked the canvas and your awesome gesso application!! :) Evie