Sunday, June 2, 2013

Jenni Bowlin June Kit Reveal! Wowzers!

Hello and Happy Sunday! 

Before I share my Jenni Bowlin June Kit projects, I would like to say a special and heartfelt THANK YOU! for the amazing reception y'all have given Frog Dog Studio!  I am truly blessed to have such awesome crafty friends like y'all!  HUGS!

Now on to business! 

This month's kits BLEW MY SOCKS OFF!  My jaw dropped when I opened my JBS box a couple of weeks ago!  I could not believe all the crafty goodness and the mix of product was incredible. 

Let me start with the main Papercrafting kit!  Holy Moley!  LOVE the red, white, and blue color palette!  And look at the JBS Exclusive papers!  Be still my heart!


Here's a layout I created using mostly bits and pieces from the Papercrafting kit.


Grids have long been a design favorite of mine.  It is always fun to fill each square with bits and pieces of goodness!



Next, let's look at the Historian Add On kit!  WOW!


Seriously, where do you begin?  There is so many items in this kit!  It is packed full and the possibilities are endless.

Here's a layout I created using mainly the Historian Add On Kit.






The last kit I played with is the Mini Album kit.  I must admit, the Mini Album kits are one of my favorites, and I love creating layouts with the Mini Album kits.


Aren't the papers soft and gorgeous!  And those CP chipboard squares!  Oh My!

I created a layout that I will call, 'Motherload of Layering'.  LOL. 

I took several of the mini album 'pages', and added gesso and modeling paste to the page using the exclusive kit stencil.  I layered the pages with several chipboard frames.





I still have SO MUCH MORE product left from these 3 kits!  I could create for days!

I have one more layout I will share on Tuesday with a short tutorial!  I hope you stop back!

As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by!  Have a terrific day!

6 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

3 awesome layouts Tina! Love all the layering :)

Ashley Horton said...

Tina, your page designs are always so amazing!! I'm always blown away by the different things you come up with, on your pages!!

Ashley Calder said...

Great projects! LOVE the design on "see saw"! Fantastic :)

sandi said...

Fabulous kits Tina, but it's what you've done with them.....wow! <3!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL work Tina!

evelynpy said...

OMG love what you did with the frames love it so much

6 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

3 awesome layouts Tina! Love all the layering :)

Ashley Horton said...

Tina, your page designs are always so amazing!! I'm always blown away by the different things you come up with, on your pages!!

Ashley Calder said...

Great projects! LOVE the design on "see saw"! Fantastic :)

sandi said...

Fabulous kits Tina, but it's what you've done with them.....wow! <3!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL work Tina!

evelynpy said...

OMG love what you did with the frames love it so much