Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge #18 - Guest Designer!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by the delightful Evgenia Petzer about Guesting for Scrap Africa

Absolutely!  I was so excited when I first saw this sketch!  It was absolutely perfect for me!  Thank you Evgenia!


I love the graphic and linear design of the large triangle.  And who doesn't love circles?

And if you know me, I ALWAYS stretch a sketch, and this one was no exception.  :)


The first thing I 'stretched' was the orientation of the triangle.  I flipped it upside down.  Then, I replaced the circles with a cluster of hexagon shapes.




There is still plenty of time to play along with the sketch challenge.  (submissions are accepted until June 14th).  I hope you can take a minute and stop by the Scrap Africa blog and check out the entire Design Team line-up.  AWESOME!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a fantastic Tuesday!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

fantastic!! love your take on the sketch and love those hexagons!!

Kelly Foster said...

What a fabulous layout..I love how you altered the sketch a bit. The hexxies are the perfect little touch! Congrats on your GD!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the sketch Tina!! Another fabulous page!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Hi Tina, thanks so much for Guest Designing for us, for this challenge! You did such an awesome job with this sketch and I think your interpretation is fabulous! Love it thoroughly! Thanks again! x

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFULLY done--I really like the touch of vellum!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

fantastic!! love your take on the sketch and love those hexagons!!

Kelly Foster said...

What a fabulous layout..I love how you altered the sketch a bit. The hexxies are the perfect little touch! Congrats on your GD!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the sketch Tina!! Another fabulous page!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Hi Tina, thanks so much for Guest Designing for us, for this challenge! You did such an awesome job with this sketch and I think your interpretation is fabulous! Love it thoroughly! Thanks again! x

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFULLY done--I really like the touch of vellum!