Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Challenge Sunday - Chic Tags!

Hello and Happy Wednesday (again)!  Just a really short, quick post today! 

I had some 'spare time' on my hands last night, so I thought I'd play along with the Sunday Challenge over at Chic Tags!  I seriously love triangles (and shapes for that matter), so I thought this would be a really fun challenge to play along with.

And if y'all know me, I simply can't do a challenge without going BIG!  So not only did I incorporate triangles in my layout, but I used circles, squares, and rectangles!  Woo Hoo!




 
This was one of those 'done in 30 minutes' layouts!  I wish they were all so quick!  Like my green watercolor embellishment?  I had originally placed it down with just the white paper.  It need *more* color, so I added green watercolor, right on the spot!  The perfect touch!

As always, thanks for stopping by!  Your time and interest are very much appreciated!

12 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Tina!! I just finished this one too!

Laurel said...

This is so awesome!

Leanne said...

amazing!! LOVE it!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

You ROCK, girl, ROCK!! So pinned this amazing inspirational piece!

angie gutshall said...

This is amazing!!! Love those triangles!

Sarah said...

I'm amazed at this layout! And even more so that you finished it in 30 minutes! It's awesome! Loving all those fabulous geometric shapes that you've packed into this layout!

Ashley Calder said...

Love the misting and fresh pale colours on this great page!

sandi said...

Oh Tina what a great looking lo! So upbeat and eye-catching! Great take on the challenge!

Peg Hewitt said...

Wow, love this!

Diana Waite said...

oh this is TOTALLY awesome!!

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

I love your colorful shapes and patterns! I have been playing a lot with ink sprays and stencils. I love repeated patterns!

Stephanie said...

This is just plain awesome!!!!

12 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Tina!! I just finished this one too!

Laurel said...

This is so awesome!

Leanne said...

amazing!! LOVE it!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

You ROCK, girl, ROCK!! So pinned this amazing inspirational piece!

angie gutshall said...

This is amazing!!! Love those triangles!

Sarah said...

I'm amazed at this layout! And even more so that you finished it in 30 minutes! It's awesome! Loving all those fabulous geometric shapes that you've packed into this layout!

Ashley Calder said...

Love the misting and fresh pale colours on this great page!

sandi said...

Oh Tina what a great looking lo! So upbeat and eye-catching! Great take on the challenge!

Peg Hewitt said...

Wow, love this!

Diana Waite said...

oh this is TOTALLY awesome!!

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

I love your colorful shapes and patterns! I have been playing a lot with ink sprays and stencils. I love repeated patterns!

Stephanie said...

This is just plain awesome!!!!