Friday, July 12, 2013

CSI - Case File #80 & Frog Dog Studio

Hello and Happy Friday!

Today, I have a special post!  During the month of July, Frog Dog Studio is sponsoring one of my personal favorite challenge sites, CSI - Color, Stories, and Inspiration.  When I started Frog Dog Studio, I immediately knew I wanted to partner with Debbi and share our love for creating!

Frog Dog Studio is giving away one of the awesome July kits to one lucky winner over at CSI.


I was one of the original CSI Detectives (aka Design Team members) when Debbi launched the site and I will always remember the lovely and VERY challenging challenges!

If you get a chance to play along, please hop on over to CSI and upload your layout!  You might win the July kit!  ;)

Without further adieu, here is the amazing Case File and Coordinates.



The colors are delightful, and the sketch is divine!  So I HAD to play along as a Guest Detective!

Here's how I solved the case.


Lots of yummy modeling paste and flowers!

Here's my evidence:
1.  Use flowers
2. Use triangles
3.  Use flags
4.  Use banners
5.  Use buttons
6.  Use lace
7.  Use floral patterns
8.  Use string
9.  Use texture paste
10.  Use woodgrain.

Whew, I found A LOT of evidence this week!

For my testimony, I took a prompt from a song title.  I used the song 'Hey Pretty Girl', by Kip Moore.

Some people say French Bulldogs and Bully breeds have faces that only a mother can love.  I disagree!  :)  My sweet little Flikka has an adorable face and I think of her when that song plays.



Isn't that a FABBO Case File?  I seriously love it!  I'll be back again next week with another Case File SOLVED!  BE sure and stop back!  Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of that fun mask Tina, and I love your take on the Case File!!

Diana Waite said...

oh my delicious layout! I love the background and how you ROCKED those flowers!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Love this to bits, Tina, and I'm so happy to have you back at CSI, even if only for a little while!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of that fun mask Tina, and I love your take on the Case File!!

Diana Waite said...

oh my delicious layout! I love the background and how you ROCKED those flowers!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Love this to bits, Tina, and I'm so happy to have you back at CSI, even if only for a little while!