Monday, July 1, 2013

Frog Dog Studio - July Kit is LIVE!

Hello and Happy Monday!

Whew...can you believe it is almost July 1st?  Where has this year gone?  6 months from Christmas and the holiday season.  I don't know about you, but I am NOT ready for that!  But let's not think about the holidays just yet...let's think about getting our hands messy with paint!  Sounds like a good idea to me!

I am so excited today!  The July kit from Frog Dog Studio is extra special and is jammed packed FULL of crafty possibilities and endless options.  The July kit is full of mystery, flight, and vintage inspired elements.



Here is what you will receive:

(1) Maya Road 3" Vintage Memory Box with Coaster Album
(1) .5 oz Bottle of Crackle Accents
(1) Bottle of 'Peeled Paint, Distress Paint
(1) Bottle of 'Antique Linen, Distress Paint
(1) 4 oz Jar of Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium
(1) Roll of Prima Washi Tape (colors/design may vary)
(1) Package Tim Holtz Hinges
(1) 'Pretty Bird Notes' Ephemera sheet from ARTChixStudio

Just look at that goodness!  Many of the kit items this month can be used time and time again, and will allow you to continue building your mixed media stash!  The Ephemera sheet from ArtChix and the Distress Paint are two of my favorites!  I could create for hours with just these 2 items.  :)




This is probably one of my current favorite layouts of all time. I'm not sure if it's the colors, the photo, or the simplicity of the layout, but this one is will always be in my top 5.

I put together a video tutorial on how I created this awesome looking background, using just 2 colors of Distress Paint and water!  SUPER easy, and really FUN!



How about some close-ups of that amazing detail?





I was so inspired by this easy technique, I created a second layout.  I don't have a tutorial on how I created it, but I thought I'd share it with y'all!  Let me know if you have any questions about the techniques used.




Be sure and stop by the Frog Dog Studio blog every week.  The Design Team has some A.M.A.Z.I.N.G kit projects to share!  They are incredible.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Monday!


No comments:

No comments: