Monday, July 1, 2013

Jenni Bowlin Mercantile July Kit Reveal!

Hello and Happy Monday again!  It's the 1st of July and another month of A.M.A.Z.I.N.G kits from Jenni Bowlin.  Before I share I just want to say that I am truly blessed to be able to create and design for such awesome companies, like Jenni's.  I love these kits and every month is like Christmas.  :)

Here's a line-up of the amazing kits this month.

Papercrafting Kit


Here's a layout using bits from the Papercrafting kit.  This took a bit of time, but really love the finished project.  What a great way to use lots of pattern and color without overwhelming the entire page.





Artisan Add-On Kit


And two layouts using this kit.  This one was a happy little mistake.  When opening the bag of acrylic alphas, they 'spilled out' on my paper.  I really like the look, so I just stapled them in place.  :)


Yes...I used the ACTUAL stencil on my layout.  I loved the color, so why not?  I stitched it right down to my background paper.




 
Mini Album Kit


I totally LOVE this kit.  I think the animal die cuts and mini clip board are the best parts.  Instead of a mini, I used the mini clip board on my layout.  I love using clips on my layouts, so why not use a BIG ONE!  Go big or go home!





The last kit is the Historian.  I didn't get to play with this one, but it's FABBO too!

Historian Kit


I will have one more layout to share next week, so please stop back!   Be sure and stop by the JBS website to see the entire DT Gallery!  LOVE IT!

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing pages Tina! You always have awesome designs!

evelynpy said...

OMG falling in love with all of the layouts and can't stop staring it! i put your blog to my bloglovin

Diana Waite said...

wonderfully INSPIRING pages Tina!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing pages Tina! You always have awesome designs!

evelynpy said...

OMG falling in love with all of the layouts and can't stop staring it! i put your blog to my bloglovin

Diana Waite said...

wonderfully INSPIRING pages Tina!