Saturday, July 13, 2013

New My Mind's Eye Summer CHA 13 Product Lines!

Hello and Happy Saturday!

Just a quick share today and a peek at the latest My Mind's Eye Summer CHA collections!  You WILL LOVE these!

I won't go into the detail on each of the new collections, but if you want to see close-ups and the entire collection, please visit the My Minds Eye Blog.  Be sure and leave your comments (on the MME blog) for a chance to win a collection of your choice.










I was lucky enough to create several layouts for the MME booth at CHA.  Here's a peek at them.














Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a fabulous weekend!


2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

LUCKY ducky--loving these new collections AND your FABULOUS layouts!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Lucky you! The new lines look fabulous. And I love what you've done with them. Great idea of yours - I noticed you've used the Tiny Words Sticker sheet whole like it's just another layer. Awesome!!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

LUCKY ducky--loving these new collections AND your FABULOUS layouts!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Lucky you! The new lines look fabulous. And I love what you've done with them. Great idea of yours - I noticed you've used the Tiny Words Sticker sheet whole like it's just another layer. Awesome!!