Monday, July 8, 2013

UmWow Studios - play time!

Hello and Happy Monday Morning! 

Today, I'd like to share a couple of layouts using UmWow Studios chipboard!  This is the first time I used or played with their product and I must say, I am hooked.

I had intention of playing along with their July Sketch Challenge, but my layout took a completely different direction.

If you are interested, here is their July Sketch.


I used several UmWow products on my layout, Circle Confetti and Love This arrow title.


I keep my chipboard relatively plain for my layout, only covering it with some black paint.  That is one reason I love creating with chipboard, you can color it, decorate it, and embellish it anyway you want.



I also used 2 of my favorite product manufacturers on this layout, 'My Mind's Eye', and 'Jenni Bowlin'.  Don't they blend together perfectly?



I had also puchased this fabbo Ray background, and wanted to use it on a layout too, so I created a second layout.  Just playing around with some mixed media and paper product on this one.


I had also purchased this pack of Wild Flower flair.  The flair is larger than the typical flair and I like that!  Nice designs and true flat back.




I hope you enjoyed my short share today!  As always, thanks for stopping by!  Have a fantastic week!

6 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

These are both wonderful, but that first layout is so striking and clean and graphic. I pinned it!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome pages Tina, and I can still see the sketch in your first layout!

Tanya Ham said...

Both are super cute! I just love how you put together all the little details, looks WONDERFUL! :)

Karen said...

Both stunning Tina but I love the one of you! The background is to die for!! xx

smcl said...

Love this dog is so full of movement & energy! Really love it!

Diana Waite said...

wow these are totally AMAZING--I just am in awe every time I see your pages, so different and SO cool!

6 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

These are both wonderful, but that first layout is so striking and clean and graphic. I pinned it!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome pages Tina, and I can still see the sketch in your first layout!

Tanya Ham said...

Both are super cute! I just love how you put together all the little details, looks WONDERFUL! :)

Karen said...

Both stunning Tina but I love the one of you! The background is to die for!! xx

smcl said...

Love this dog is so full of movement & energy! Really love it!

Diana Waite said...

wow these are totally AMAZING--I just am in awe every time I see your pages, so different and SO cool!