Thursday, August 8, 2013

Believe!

Hi and Happy Thursday!  Today, I would like to share my 2nd project for Frog Dog Studio!

As I said last week, I am in love with the August kit.  I don't know if it's the colors, or the beauty of the ocean, but I want to keep creating with it!  But the laundry, the dogs, and work are calling my name.  :( 

Today,  I'll share my step by step process on how I created this gorgeous Mini Canvas wall art piece.


Let's get right to the tutorial!



I hope you enjoyed the video!  Please share your feedback, comments, and suggestion!  I'd love to hear them.

Before I leave today, here are a couple of close-ups of the canvases.



Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!


7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow wee that is AMAZING.. Love it

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Ashley Horton said...

So pretty Tina!! Love the mix of Blue's on your canvas!

curlyqmosaics said...

This is gorgeous!!!! I love the patters, the butterfly and that little light bulb! :)

Heather Jacob said...

woweeeeeeeeeee this is breathtaking ... love it to bits x

AnnieC said...

Really gorgeous, and the video explains your process so well - thanks Tina

Маргаритка said...

Потрясающее панно! Только видео жаль не до конца описывает весь процесс, но мне понравилось!!

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow wee that is AMAZING.. Love it

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Ashley Horton said...

So pretty Tina!! Love the mix of Blue's on your canvas!

curlyqmosaics said...

This is gorgeous!!!! I love the patters, the butterfly and that little light bulb! :)

Heather Jacob said...

woweeeeeeeeeee this is breathtaking ... love it to bits x

AnnieC said...

Really gorgeous, and the video explains your process so well - thanks Tina

Маргаритка said...

Потрясающее панно! Только видео жаль не до конца описывает весь процесс, но мне понравилось!!