Friday, August 9, 2013

From the Road, JBS Mini Album Kit of the Month!

Hello and Happy Friday!

I have a very special post to share today!  I feel so honored and blessed to be able to design for some of my favorite scrapbook companies!  As I create my monthly projects and assignments, I am so happy for what I get to do!  I never thought in a million years I would be doing what I do.  :) 

One of the lucky teams I am a member of is Jenni Bowlin.  It's like Christmas each month when I get to open my Design Team box and take a peek at what is inside. This month was no exception.

I was able to design the August Mini Album kit for Jenni Bowlin and I'd like to share it with you today!  :)  Thank you for taking the time to peek at my project!  Your time and comments are always appreciated!  Thank you so much!


The Mini Album kit comes with an instruction sheet and all the goodies you see here.  (except for the Distress stain, stencil, gesso, and glassine bags, which are from my stash)



I filled the pages with photo memories of a trip to Southern Utah a couple of summers ago.  The photos were perfect for the travel theme!

Here are some close-ups of my favorite pages.








Aren't the Jillibean Soup Die-Cuts super cute!  Love them!

Thank you for letting me share in my excitement and joy!  I hope you have a terrific weekend!

5 comments:

Svetlana Austin said...

this mini is way too cool! so many details to look at and I like the construction of it!

Keri said...

Love the cool backgrounds and the adorable stickers/chipboard images...great mini and congrats on designing the JBS kit! :)

Shanna Shands said...

I love the background and the layering! This is fabulous!

Diana Waite said...

wow what a GORGEOUS little mini!

Kimberly Kett said...

How ADORABLE is that!! I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Svetlana Austin said...

this mini is way too cool! so many details to look at and I like the construction of it!

Keri said...

Love the cool backgrounds and the adorable stickers/chipboard images...great mini and congrats on designing the JBS kit! :)

Shanna Shands said...

I love the background and the layering! This is fabulous!

Diana Waite said...

wow what a GORGEOUS little mini!

Kimberly Kett said...

How ADORABLE is that!! I LOVE IT!