Friday, August 30, 2013

Guest Post - Shimelle! Oh Yeah! :)

Hello and Happy Friday!  I am SUPER DUPER excited today and can't believe I get to share this.

A few weeks back, I received an email from Shimelle asking if I'd be interested in sharing a Guest Post on her blog!  Absolutely and heck ya!!!

If you want to see the entire post, you need to hop on over to her blog and check it out....but here's a peek of what I blogged about...


I hope you have a few minutes to hop on over to Shimelle's place and say Hi!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

I saw your post, Tina...it's amazing! Time to break out the old credit cards :) Your page is so inspirational and gorgeous (as always)!!

Diana Waite said...

AWESOME post Tina!

2 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

I saw your post, Tina...it's amazing! Time to break out the old credit cards :) Your page is so inspirational and gorgeous (as always)!!

Diana Waite said...

AWESOME post Tina!