Saturday, August 3, 2013

Jenni Bowlin Studio August Kit Reveal!

Hello and Happy Saturday!

It's a new month and a new Kit reveal over at Jenni Bowlin Studio!

Before I get to my layouts for August, I want to say THANK YOU ! to all of the wonderful friends I have met in Cyberland via the mutual love of papercrafting and mixed media.  I am truly blessed to be able to share my passion for creating art and I am lucky to be able to design for some of the BEST manufacturers in the world!  Thank you Jenni and Jenni Bowlin Studios!

Okay, so enough mush for the day (hee hee), let's get to the kits!

August Papercrafting Kit


LOVE the exclusive stencil and stamp in this kit!  And the flatback flair?? Oh yes, I died and went to heaven!

Included in the Papercrafting kit is also an exclusive digital cut!  LOVE these!  and used it for this layout.




And another..




Next, we have the August Historian Kit


I always love the Historian kits.  Although I'm not a 'Project Lifer', these kits are still perfect for layouts and cards.

I love the new JBS Rub-On's included in the kit!  JBS rub-on's go on like 'butta'.  :)





And a couple more layouts using bits & pieces from both kits...




And a vintagy/grungy layout!





I also had the honor of designing the August Mini Album kit!  I will share that tomorrow with lots of close-ups, etc.  :)

Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! You have created so many wonderful layouts. It shows how far these kits can go! I love them all!!
Can't wait to see the mini. xx

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome kit and love your layouts..

Ashley Horton said...

I always love your amazing designs, Tina! Such inspiring work!

Kelly Foster said...

Each of these is just awesome, Tina, your style is wonderful!!

Diana Waite said...

So much eye candy--I have to go back and look again!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! You have created so many wonderful layouts. It shows how far these kits can go! I love them all!!
Can't wait to see the mini. xx

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome kit and love your layouts..

Ashley Horton said...

I always love your amazing designs, Tina! Such inspiring work!

Kelly Foster said...

Each of these is just awesome, Tina, your style is wonderful!!

Diana Waite said...

So much eye candy--I have to go back and look again!