Tuesday, August 20, 2013

MME Cut & Paste and Chalk Studio!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Today, I am up on the MME blog with another layout using one of their latest collections 'Cut & Paste'.  If you haven't seen Cut & Paste close-up and personal yet, you need to!  I am really loving the colors and fun, fresh designs. 

My layout today uses the 'Presh' range.  I really love the muted, toned down color palette with a splash of bright, neon-ish colors!




I'm a fan of clustering and it is a frequent 'go-to' design technique.  Clustering with My Mind's Eye chipboard, die cuts, and stickers ALWAYS creates such amazing looks full of detail, fun, and interest.



I really think one of my favorite aspects of this layout is the title.  The sticker set included a hashtag and the word 'pretty'.  Taking inspiration from IG and Twitter, I used them together for my title #PRETTY!  I love it when it's easy!

Since I've been laxed on sharing my My Mind's Eye projects on my blog...here's a peek at what I've been sharing over on the MME blog!

This is another Cut & Paste layout, featuring those amazing little enamel shapes!  LOVE THEM! 





Another one of my favorite new collections by MME is 'Chalk Studio'.  To be completely honest, I was a little intimidated by it at first.  It has such a great graphic image, I wasn't sure how to incorporate the chalk designs within a layout.  BUT, when I sat down and started creating, I couldn't stop.  I finished 3 projects within a couple of hours!  I was impressed!  :)





That is all for today!  As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by!  It is appreciated!  Have a great week!


2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

these are WONDERFUL Tina! I especially how you rocked the chalkboard paper--I have some in a kit I need to work with--gives me ideas! ;)

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute... i really love it..

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

these are WONDERFUL Tina! I especially how you rocked the chalkboard paper--I have some in a kit I need to work with--gives me ideas! ;)

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute... i really love it..