Monday, September 16, 2013

September Edition, A Blank Canvas...

Hi and Happy Monday!

Today, I would like to share the September Edition of 'A Blank Canvas', my monthly blog series on Frog Dog Studio that walks through how I create a mixed media layout from a naked sheet of cardstock.

By adding Frog Dog Studio Kit supplies and product from my own stash, I will take the ordinary and turn it into something unique and special.  I hope you join me each month as I travel this journey of creation and exploration!

Before we get to the step-by-step, let's take a peek at my mixed media layout created for September.


Products used from the September kit include:  Faber Castel Big Brush Pens, Fragments, Hero Art Ink, Paper Pen, and watercolor paper. I also used a star stamp from the Stamp Add On, available in the Frog Dog Studio shop.

In addition, I Studio Calico wooden bubbles, Zing embossing powder, UTEE embossing powder, and a Fude Ball pen from my stash.

Before I share the video tutorial, here are a few more close-ups of my layout.




And the video...



I hope you enjoyed by design process tutorial! I am loving neon right now, so I created a second mixed media layout and I thought I'd share it too.






I hope you enjoyed this month's edition of 'A Blank Canvas!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!  Have a great one!

4 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

That little face is just adorable! :)

Diana Waite said...

SO inspiring!

AnnieC said...

They look FABulous Tina, love 'em both but can't see the vid . . . Is it just me?

Tina said...

Hi AnnieC: I just went in and could see/view the video! Have you tried going direct to my YouTube channel? Can you see it there?

4 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

That little face is just adorable! :)

Diana Waite said...

SO inspiring!

AnnieC said...

They look FABulous Tina, love 'em both but can't see the vid . . . Is it just me?

Tina said...

Hi AnnieC: I just went in and could see/view the video! Have you tried going direct to my YouTube channel? Can you see it there?