Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September Jenni Bowlin Mercantile Kits are LIVE!

Hello and Happy Tuesday! 

It's the beginning of the month and you know what that means.  It's a new month and new kits from Jenni Bowlin Mercantile

When I receive my Design Team box each month, it's like Christmas.  There is always so much goodness inside and I just can't wait to start creating.  It's never a challenge on what to create.  Each kit is full of fantastic exclusive product and the latest and greatest of what is currently available..

But let's not talk about the kits, let's check them out in person!

The three kits I had the pleasure of creating with are:

September Papercrafting Kit


September Mini Album Kit


and the September Artisan Kit


Simply Divine!

Here's the layouts I created with the kits.  I tend to use bits & pieces of each kit when creating.  I love that they all coordinate and can be used interchangeably.

I love the stamp in the Papercrafting kit!  So perfect for my London Eye photo!










I never get tired of creating layered layouts!  I love the look and the peeks of color and pattern.






I used the exclusive digital cut!  I have the quilt star punch, stencil, and cut!  Love them all.  Give me these and a roll of washi tape and call it good!  ;)





This layout was a last minute thought. I had all of my scraps and kits product sitting ALL OVER my desk and these colors just jumped right out at me.  It was a '5 minute and done' layout!  My fastest ever!
(and how perfect is that MME quote with the picture of Moose)  ;)





My final layout reflects my 'messy side'.  I had fun with the quilt star stencil and some paint and sprays.  The background was created even before I had a layout in mind, so it evolved once I had my JBS kits!

 



7


If you get a chance, hop on over to the JBS DT Gallery!  They rocked the kits!  (as usual).

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!


3 comments:

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

I can't get enough of your layouts Tina - so gorgeous!

Jill said...

Your gallery layouts are always incredible!

Diana Waite said...

WONDERFUL job Tina!

3 comments:

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

I can't get enough of your layouts Tina - so gorgeous!

Jill said...

Your gallery layouts are always incredible!

Diana Waite said...

WONDERFUL job Tina!