Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sharing some My Mind's Eye LOVE! ♥

Hello and Happy Saturday!

Just a really short and quick one today! I want to share several recent My Mind's Eye projects with y'all today!  It's been awhile since I've shared what I've been up to, so here they are, all in one place. 

Up first is another layout using the new Chalk Studio collection.  As I told y'all before, I LOVE this collection.  I was a bit unsure when I first saw it, but after I got it's goodness in my little hands, I instantly feel in love with it!


This is such a perfect collection to really highlight and showcase a colorful photo, like this one here from a recent trip up in the Utah Mountains.





My second layout was created for our Freaky Friday feature, where two MME Design Team Members swap design styles.  This is one of my FAVE monthly features and I was elated to be able to play along this month.


I was lucky enough to be able to swap styles with the very talented Tonya Dirk.


This layout was also the featured project over on Two Peas In A Bucket earlier in the week!  Thank you 2PS!



My final project was created for our Double Week!  We had a full week devoted to creating and sharing 2 page layouts!  Here's what I created, using the new 'Happy Haunting' collection.







That is all for today!  Thanks for stopping by!  Your time is appreciated!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kelly Foster said...

I love all of your fabulous pages, Tina! Your two pager is just awesome, and I really adore the way you've used the chalkboard papers!

Diana Waite said...

these are WONDERFULLY unique--AWESOME job Tina!

Ashley Horton said...

AWESOME Tina!! Definitely rockin' the MME and I really love your double pager!!

michelle hodges said...

Gorgeous projects!!
Big congrats for the CIP team!!
Look forward to getting to know you and creating with you!

4 comments:

Kelly Foster said...

I love all of your fabulous pages, Tina! Your two pager is just awesome, and I really adore the way you've used the chalkboard papers!

Diana Waite said...

these are WONDERFULLY unique--AWESOME job Tina!

Ashley Horton said...

AWESOME Tina!! Definitely rockin' the MME and I really love your double pager!!

michelle hodges said...

Gorgeous projects!!
Big congrats for the CIP team!!
Look forward to getting to know you and creating with you!