Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Zip-A-Dee Do Da!!! Bo Bunny Layouts!

Hello and Happy (late) Tuesday, (early) Wednesday Peeps!

This past weekend, I made a trip to Archivers just to see what's 'new'.  (okay, so I really had intentions to go shopping for a new purse, but thought, hey, why not go into Archivers too)  :)

As I was meandering through the store, I spied one of the latest collections from Bo Bunny, Zip-A-Dee-Doodle!  WOW, seriously love this collection.  It had such a fun, fresh, and funky look and knew it just *had* to be bought!  (hee hee)

The past several nights (instead of editing my video tutorials for Frog Dog Studio), I sat down and played a bit with what I bought, and it didn't disappoint.

But no more talking, let's get to sharing.....












I didn't buy the entire 12z12 paper or 6x6 paper pad, (and some other goodies), so I might have to make another trip to Archivers to pick up the rest!

So what have you made lately that you simply Love?  I would love to hear about it!  It may be another 'reason' to go shopping again!  ;)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

6 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

All I can say is WOW! I don't think I would know what to do with a collection like this but you have just knocked it out of the park!! These look fabulous :-)

Missy Whidden said...

Love these, Tina! The different shades of blue are gorgeous, and the doodles add so much fun! Your doggie is adorable...he poses for photoshoots so well :D

Erin Blegen said...

These are just so awesome- you have a unique, cool style and I love it. GREAT work :)!!

xErin

Diana Waite said...

seriously FUN and whimsical!

Helen Tilbury said...

WOW Tina SO nice you have done wonders here!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the BoBunny, Tina!! Love the mix of Blues and Greens!!

6 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

All I can say is WOW! I don't think I would know what to do with a collection like this but you have just knocked it out of the park!! These look fabulous :-)

Missy Whidden said...

Love these, Tina! The different shades of blue are gorgeous, and the doodles add so much fun! Your doggie is adorable...he poses for photoshoots so well :D

Erin Blegen said...

These are just so awesome- you have a unique, cool style and I love it. GREAT work :)!!

xErin

Diana Waite said...

seriously FUN and whimsical!

Helen Tilbury said...

WOW Tina SO nice you have done wonders here!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the BoBunny, Tina!! Love the mix of Blues and Greens!!