Friday, October 4, 2013

Jenni Bowlin October Kit Reveal!

Hi and Happy Friday!  October is here and so is an another amazing set of Jenni Bowlin Kits!

Let's get right to the kits and my projects!











Amazing, huh?  Jenni always has the best kits and they always have the best mix of product!

I used primarily the Papercrafting kit and the Artisan Add on for my 3 layouts.
 



 







Great color palette in the kits this month! 

As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by!  Your time and comments are always appreciated!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

suzyb said...

Love your dog! I am quite partial to the layouts you do with him. I have two Bostons (I have spoken with you before) and two Chihuahua's and these kits always look great with the dogs ones you choose. :)
I love those four kits that she put together.
Thanks for sharing.
Sue

Missy Whidden said...

Wow, Tina!! These are just gorgeous. I just LOVE those paint splatters! I must learn how to create those :)

Ashley Horton said...

Wow!! These are awesome Tina!! Love how you used the Pie Chart shape!!

Diana Waite said...

fun and UNIQUE layouts Tina!

4 comments:

suzyb said...

Love your dog! I am quite partial to the layouts you do with him. I have two Bostons (I have spoken with you before) and two Chihuahua's and these kits always look great with the dogs ones you choose. :)
I love those four kits that she put together.
Thanks for sharing.
Sue

Missy Whidden said...

Wow, Tina!! These are just gorgeous. I just LOVE those paint splatters! I must learn how to create those :)

Ashley Horton said...

Wow!! These are awesome Tina!! Love how you used the Pie Chart shape!!

Diana Waite said...

fun and UNIQUE layouts Tina!