Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My first Creative Inspiration Paint Post! :)

Hi and Happy Tuesday!  Today I get to share my first Creative Inspirations Paint blog post and project! 

I am so excited to be with y'all today!  I was like a kid in a candy store with I recieved my DT box, jammed FULL of CIP goodness!  I wasn't sure what to create first, as my head was spinning with so many ideas!

Once I settled down a bit, I decided I would create a 'She' girl, inspired by a wonderful The Crafters Workshop face stencil.  Creating a 'she' girl with CIP paints and this stencil was super easy and really fun!

I started my canvas by layering bright, bold colors on the background.  I love the transparent properties of CIP paints and they look beautiful layered on top of each other.

 
Here's the colors I used on my background:






Once I was happy with my background, I used the Crafters Workshop face stencil as an outline for my face.  I outlined the face/hair shape and began to add my detail.



I really love the depth of color and wonderful glimmer on my face and hair!



Here are the colors I used on my face, hair, and bodice.












Thank you so much for letting me share my first project.  I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to create more!

I hope you have a great week!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

Omg, Tina! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it so much! You are so talented, woman!

Annette Allen said...

wow Tina this is GORGEOUS..

Leanne said...

OH MY WORD! This is gorgeous!!!

3 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

Omg, Tina! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it so much! You are so talented, woman!

Annette Allen said...

wow Tina this is GORGEOUS..

Leanne said...

OH MY WORD! This is gorgeous!!!