Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Record It!

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday, My Mind's Eye revealed two of their newest collections, 'Lost & Found, Record It'.  The collection comes in 2 colorways and they are both incredible!

Here's a peek at both collections!

"Antique"



I immediately fell in love with this range.  It's beautiful tans, blacks, and shiny silvers and golds are gorgeous and so versatile!

Here's a layout I created using this range.






Stunning collection, right?

The next colorway is "Heirloom".  Here's a peek.





I'm not usually a 'pink' person, but this is another gorgeous collection that I had no problems creating with.





Make sure you hop on over to the MME blog for a chance to win one of these new collections!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great one!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

wow--GORGEOUS!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the new lines, Tina!!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

wow--GORGEOUS!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the new lines, Tina!!