Monday, October 28, 2013

Scrap-Info.Ru Publication

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was fantastic and you are enjoying the weather wherever you may live!  :)

Today, I have just a quick share for you. 

A few months back, several members of the My Mind's Eye design team were contacted by the Russian Scrapbooking Paper Magazine, Scrap-Info, to create a project for a MME feature. 

Have a bit of extra time, I jumped at the chance to create a Mini Album, using Kate & Co as my collection of choice.

Here's a peek at the Mini Album created for Scrap-Info and several of the pages!












Mini Albums like this are really fun, and surprisingly fast to make.  When all of your paper and embellishments coordinate, it comes together quickly.

Thank you Scrap-Info for including me in your fabulous publication!  I hope to be able to create for you again in the future!

1 comment:

Emily Hammann said...

Love this Tina! It is beautiful! I agree with you that having coordinating papers from the same collection makes things go together so much more quickly!!

1 comment:

Emily Hammann said...

Love this Tina! It is beautiful! I agree with you that having coordinating papers from the same collection makes things go together so much more quickly!!