Monday, November 25, 2013

Fun with Paint!

Hello and Happy Monday!  Just a quick share with you today!

A few weeks back, the ladies at work got together for a crafty night!  We got our hands messy with paint and charcoal and had a lot of fun.  Here's what I created that night!

I used Distress Paint for my background and I love how vibrant the colors look!  I added washi tape, stamping, and stenciling for more texture to my background.






My latest obsession is charcoal sticks.  I love using them around the edges of my projects to add depth and dimension.  They are messy, but I am loving the look they create!

Also, a few weeks back, AD Markers had a coloring page contest on their Facebook page. You had to create a project using this coloring page as a guide.


I pulled out my watercolor paints, Montana markers, and charcoal sticks (again) and created this fun little bee!


And guess what??  I won!  I won 10 AD Markers!  They just arrived so I can't wait to get some extra play time to start creating!

I hope you have a fantastic week!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!! I loooove the first one! I can't even begin to say what I love about them, because I love it all! :)

Annie Claxton said...

Wow! love those scrummy colours! and well done on your win - very well deserved! :o)

Sanna Lippert said...

these are both very pretty!!! that little bee made me smile :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!! I loooove the first one! I can't even begin to say what I love about them, because I love it all! :)

Annie Claxton said...

Wow! love those scrummy colours! and well done on your win - very well deserved! :o)

Sanna Lippert said...

these are both very pretty!!! that little bee made me smile :)