Sunday, November 10, 2013

Guesting for Pretty Little Studio!

Hi and Happy Sunday!

I have a special post today!  A few weeks back I received the most amazing package in the mail! Melissa Ross, the owner/designer for Pretty Little Studio sent me a box full of one of her newest collections, Neapolitan!  I was lucky enough to get peeks of this collection as it was being designed and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!

I created several projects with the collection and I'd like to share them today!

My first project is a Mini Album created from 4x6 Journaling cards.  Love creating mini's out of easy, pre-made product. 


And here's a peek at each page.









I also created a couple of layouts!







And some tags!  (told ya I loved this collection)








I hope you enjoyed the collection and my projects as much as I do!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

Hi tina!
I really like your RETRO take!
They are ALL so cool!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow!! Really loving all you created with this collection! <3

Leanne said...

Oh my word!!!! LOVE love LOVE what you have created!! The LO is spectacular!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome work, Tina!! Really love how you used the new PLS collection on your projects!!

Annie Claxton said...

wow! so much inspiration - I love the icecream colours and the vintage pictures with your quirky style - just perfect! :o)

Lisa C. said...

Wow - I love all your projects!! Your pup layout is adorable!!

Sanna Lippert said...

just beatiful!! every single one! looove the feathers and the "Flicka" layout is my fave :)

7 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

Hi tina!
I really like your RETRO take!
They are ALL so cool!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow!! Really loving all you created with this collection! <3

Leanne said...

Oh my word!!!! LOVE love LOVE what you have created!! The LO is spectacular!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome work, Tina!! Really love how you used the new PLS collection on your projects!!

Annie Claxton said...

wow! so much inspiration - I love the icecream colours and the vintage pictures with your quirky style - just perfect! :o)

Lisa C. said...

Wow - I love all your projects!! Your pup layout is adorable!!

Sanna Lippert said...

just beatiful!! every single one! looove the feathers and the "Flicka" layout is my fave :)