Saturday, November 30, 2013

I am taking the plunge!

Hello and Happy Saturday!

I am up today on the My Mind's Eye blog with with a project that that I am super excited to be able to share with you.  This project will be created over the next several months and you will see it as I add to it each month. 

Today, we will start with how decorated the cover of my Lost & Found Antique Sn@p Binder.  The inside pages will be created and shared in the next few months.  This will be a new type of project for me since I've never created a Project Life, Daily type of project before, so I am excited to create something new and share it with y'all.  I hope you will enjoy it!  I'd love to hear your comments and ideas for how to keep adding to my binder.


I had originally wanted to 'get messy' with my Sn@p binder.  I wanted to cover it with paint and ink, but then changed my mind.  (we are allowed, right? )  :)

I love the ephemera packet that is included with the Record It collections, so I thought it would be fun to create a collage on the front with various die-cuts, chipboard pieces, and stickers.    I really love how it turned out and how the ephemera die cuts are perfect for the theme I have in mind.





How are you going to decorate your binder?  I'd love to see them! 

Stay tuned next month for my first share on the inside of my binder!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!


2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is amazing.. love all the layers of goodies.. very creative

Annie Claxton said...

How exciting! I'm really looking forward to following along :o)

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is amazing.. love all the layers of goodies.. very creative

Annie Claxton said...

How exciting! I'm really looking forward to following along :o)