Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Day In The Life {of a dog} Sn@p Binder, Part One

Hi! Merry Christmas!  I hope you had a wonderful day with family and friends!  And Santa was generous with his gifts!  :)

On Monday, I was so excited to be able to share my first installment in my A Day In The Life (of a dog) Sn@p Binder project, over on the My Mind's Eye blog.

Before I start, I must say that this is probably one of my favorite project I've ever created and I never thought in a million years I would love creating a pocket style project.  I am completely obsessed and actually finished the entire binder in 1 day.  (but you have to wait until February to see the entire binder)! ;)


Before I get to my new pages, let me share with you the cover of my Sn@p Album again.  I created a collage look for my album cover with all the bits & pieces from the Ephemera packet.

 Today, I'll share a my title page, a few photo pages, a couple of my 'just because' pages.  :)



The Lost & Found, Record It collection is so perfect for this type of project, and is seriously one of my favorite, ALL TIME My Mind's Eye Collections.
IMG_7035



The ephemera packet and Journal Cards make creating super easy and super quick!


You can add little embellishments to each journal card to make them unique or use them as they are for really fast scrapbooking!


I really love the full size photo sleeves!  So perfect to capture those awesome larger size pictures!
 






IMG_7052


For the chipboard inserts, I didn't want to add any paper embellishments to the dividers, so instead, I added my own touch by embellishing each of them with my favorite stencils and embossing/modeling paste.  It really adds a unique, fun touch to the album.

Tina Walker | via MME
Tina Walker | via MME

Stay tuned next month for my next share on the inside of my binder!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Denise Price said...

Cuuuuuute album, and I love all the fancy cuts.

Happy (almost) New Year!

Christine Kelly said...

Very, very nice album!! You have posted a few more pics on here than you did on Two Peas. Absolutely love the full size photos of your dog, beautiful photos and cute dog!

2 comments:

Denise Price said...

Cuuuuuute album, and I love all the fancy cuts.

Happy (almost) New Year!

Christine Kelly said...

Very, very nice album!! You have posted a few more pics on here than you did on Two Peas. Absolutely love the full size photos of your dog, beautiful photos and cute dog!