Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Free Time Playing!

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

The past several days were spent visiting family in Ohio, and my sister and I always get together to craft!  Here's the projects I created!  I hope you enjoy them!

First up is another Art Journal Coloring Page from Catherine Scanlon.  The November Frog Dog Studio Mixed Media kit included an exclusive Art Journal Coloring Book Set.  Prior to playing with that exclusive set, I purchased several additional designs from Catherine.  This is one of them.


This was 'painted' with Neocolor II Watersoluble Wax Crayons (Love!), Montana Markers, and Sakura Glaze Pens.  Love all the layers and subtle color!  



I haven't decided if I will journal in the large open space, so for now, I stamped the large flowers with embossing ink and powder.



My next two creations started off as Gelli Plate Prints.  I was inspired by the gorgeous texture and background of my Gelli Prints.  My doodling was inspired by the wonderful Joanne Fink, the creator of Zenspirations.  I picked up the 'Abstract & Geometric Designs' book from Michael's a few weeks back and used the amazing designs as a jumping point for my Gelli Plate Print page.


Don't you just love how the Gelli Plate background peeks through the design?



I used Ranger, Adirondak Color Wash Sprays for my 'paint', and simply love how they look.  Lots of doodling with Montana Markers, Sakura Gel Pens, and China Markers.




I used the same product to create this colorful design.  I am really lovin how the sprays look on these prints.






My final project is another Gelli Plate Print, transformed into a work of Art! 




Again, that texture and pattern play from the print just kills me when it peeks out from behind the color!


I 'washed' the entire background with the Color Wash spray, and the Gelli Print paint resisted the spray!  Love this look!


That's all for today!  What have you created today?

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a good one!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I am in awe of your creative talent!! LOVE these artworks..x

Sanna Lippert said...

Tina, these are all just sooo gorgeous! love the owl and the first one to pieces!!!

Juliana Michaels said...

These are amazing! So inspiring!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I am in awe of your creative talent!! LOVE these artworks..x

Sanna Lippert said...

Tina, these are all just sooo gorgeous! love the owl and the first one to pieces!!!

Juliana Michaels said...

These are amazing! So inspiring!