Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Mind's Eye, December Challenge, 'Dear Santa"



Hello Happy Tuesday!   

Yesterday, I was up on the MME blog and I am kicking off December with the MME December Challenge, 'Dear Santa'.  It's hard to believe Christmas is less than a month away.  If you haven't had a chance to start your holiday shopping, I have the perfect little way to keep track of all of your shopping lists all in one cute little notebook.


I came across this fun little matchbox cut when perusing the Silhouette store awhile back.  When I was thinking about a creative way to celebrate our December Challenge, I thought it would be fun to create a project that would let us keep all of our notes, shopping lists, and little memories during this busy season.  These would also make super easy (and inexpensive) gifts for teachers, day care providers, and friends!


I cut the matchbook shape with my Cameo and embellished the front, to make it more festive.  I cut my note sheets with my Cameo as well, (10 sheets total), then stapled them in place.  To 'accessorize' each note page, I stamped each one with a festive  Christmas image.  Super cute!

 



All 3 took less than an hour to create!  How's that for fast!

I think I might keep one for myself and fill it full with items on my Christmas list.  My first entry will be:

Dear Santa,

 I wish for a video camera.  Any make/model will do.  I've been good this year.  :)
Sincerely,
Tina

I hope you can play along with us this month.  What will you create for our December Challenge?

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

these are adorable! Love the red and blue color combo!

smcl said...

Adorable is the right word! Awww!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

these are adorable! Love the red and blue color combo!

smcl said...

Adorable is the right word! Awww!