Friday, December 13, 2013

My Mind's Eye, December Color Challenge!

Hello and Happy Friday!



I'm up on the MME blog today with my take on the December Color Challenge!  I LOVE the color challenge this month and I knew the perfect collection for creating, the new 'Lost & Found, Record It, Antique range!


I wanted to create a project perfect for the Holiday's, so I created an Home Decor Frame that can be displayed throughout the season!


I used a 6x6 sheet from the Paper Pad, cut down to size, then layered a Lost & Found Pocket on top of a Journal card for a simple, yet elegant look.  I die cut my sentiment and added a couple of stars for Glitz!


Another special tip:  Want to dress up a plain photo mat?  Try embossing it with a simple patterned stamp and coordinating embossing powder.  The look is subtle, but so much more than a plain photo mat.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

this is so pretty!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

this is so pretty!