Saturday, December 14, 2013

Page Drafts 2013 Christmas Cheer Release!

Hello and Happy Sunday!  I am super excited today as it is the release of the 2013 Page Drafts Christmas Cheer Release!



The lovely and Uber talented Em Stafrace has created some amazing sketches for this release and has asked several of her crafty friends to help her celebrate the latest release!

Here's a peek at the full release!


I have always been a fan of Em's sketches and these are no exception.  I created two layouts for the reveal and here they are....

Sketch One

( I rotated the sketch 90 degrees so you can see how I used the sketch)


I took some liberty in adjusting the number of photos and such, but the sketch is still in tact.


I used the newest MME Christmas collection, Vintage Christmas for my layout.




Sketch Two

I stayed fairly close to this sketch, but replaced the wave at the top with a string of stockings.


I used the second newest Christmas collection by MME, Mistletoe Magic for my second layout.


Isn't my sister simply adoring in this photo?






I hope you can hop on over to Em's site and check out the entire reveal! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the Sketches, Tina!! Love the b&w photos on your layouts!

Di Garling said...

Fabulous take on the sketch Tina. Cheers Di

Annie Claxton said...

Hey Tina, love your pages, so full of fun and colour - brilliant takes on Emma's sketches! Happy Christmas! :o)xxx

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the Sketches, Tina!! Love the b&w photos on your layouts!

Di Garling said...

Fabulous take on the sketch Tina. Cheers Di

Annie Claxton said...

Hey Tina, love your pages, so full of fun and colour - brilliant takes on Emma's sketches! Happy Christmas! :o)xxx