Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Day in the Life (of a dog), Part Two....

Hi!  Today I'd like to share my 2nd installment of my 'A Day In The Life (of a dog) Sn@p Binder project.

Today, I'll like to share some additional photo pocket pages, more chipboard inserts,  and a fun confetti page.







Using the ephemera packet again, I embellished the journal cards to more super easy pocket pages.







For a fun touch, I used one of the large 6x8 pocket pages for a confetti filled, interactive page.  Using different sized stars and circle punches, I filled the pocket.  I also added glitter and sequins for a glitzy look.  I stitched the upper edge of the pocket down to keep all of the goodness inside.




Stay tuned next month for my final share of the inside of my binder!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

Tegan said...

Fabulous album! Thanks for all of the doggy inspiration!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

These pages are great! Can you make me one of those glittery pages? I'm sewing challenged. ;)

Claudia said...

Wow, it looks great. I like it.

Annie Claxton said...

looks amazing Tina, I love the neutral colours with the b/w photos and all quirky bits and bobs - it's brilliant to see how it's come together, really inspiring :o)

4 comments:

Tegan said...

Fabulous album! Thanks for all of the doggy inspiration!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

These pages are great! Can you make me one of those glittery pages? I'm sewing challenged. ;)

Claudia said...

Wow, it looks great. I like it.

Annie Claxton said...

looks amazing Tina, I love the neutral colours with the b/w photos and all quirky bits and bobs - it's brilliant to see how it's come together, really inspiring :o)