Monday, February 10, 2014

'A Blank Canvas' February Edition...

Hello and Happy Monday!

Today, I am up on the Frog Dog Studio blog with my 'A Blank Canvas' series.  Each month, I share my creative process on how I transform a blank sheet of chipboard into a Mixed Media layout, using the current month's kit supplies!

Let's take a peek at my layout.


I completely fell in love with the PanPastels in the February Kit this month.  I love how PanPastels blend and mix and the vibrancy of each color.  This layout has so much color, texture, and dimension I really wish you could touch it.  I think we need to invent 'feel a vision' for our blog posts.  Don't you think that would be awesome?

Before I get to my video tutorial, here are a couple of close-ups that really highlight the texture from crackle, modeling paste, and depth of color.







And here's my tutorial.  I'd love to hear what you think!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a good one!

2 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

great video- tyou for sharing!

Diana Waite said...

WOWY--this is BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

great video- tyou for sharing!

Diana Waite said...

WOWY--this is BEAUTIFUL!