Monday, February 24, 2014

A Day In The Life (of a dog), Sn@p Binder, Final Part

Hello and Happy Monday!  Today, I am sharing my third and final installment in my 'A Day In The Life (of a dog) Sn@p Binder project.  Here are links to the FIRST and SECOND installments.

This post will highlight the remaining photo pages, a couple more 'just because' pages, and the last of my embossed inserts.











Thank you for following my Sn@p journey these past 3 months.  This has been one of my favorite projects I've ever created.  I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

suzyb said...

Really like the little album using that kit. Love the shots of the dogs. I do love the frenchie's and the Boston's! I am going to use your layouts as my inspiration.
Thanks for sharing Tina

1 comment:

suzyb said...

Really like the little album using that kit. Love the shots of the dogs. I do love the frenchie's and the Boston's! I am going to use your layouts as my inspiration.
Thanks for sharing Tina