Monday, February 17, 2014

Know in your heart that you are loved...

Hello and Happy Monday!

Today with another project, using the February kit and resin from Amazing Crafting Products!

I've just started playing with the Amazing Clear Resin, so I thought I'd create a project that used the resin in a simple and easy way.


I used the Clear Casting Resin to fill the space behind  my angel, with watch pieces, gears, and misc. parts. 


The Clear Cast resin really allowed me to me showcase the steampunk theme by encasing the watch pieces into the chipboard.

In order to create an area suitable for the resin, I glued the 2 chipboard pieces together and ensured that the seal was as tight as possible.


The rest of my project was created using PanPastels, Gelatos, Crackle Accents, Alcohol Ink, and Vintage findings.

 


Projects like these are some of my favorite to create.  I love all the little details and interesting bits.

I hope you enjoyed by project today.  Your time and comments are greatly appreciated.
 
Have a great week!

4 comments:

katiebug92 said...

This is beautiful Tina!

Komal Sharma said...

This is a great post you share with us. Thanks..


_______________
Kurdish Kangal Puppies For Sale & Buy

Annie Claxton said...

This is so full of gorgeousness - love what you've done with the little bottles :o)

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Tina this is totally gorgeous! Thanks for entering the "For the LOVE of" #Cre8time Crafting Contest at Amazing Crafting Products. Good Luck!!! You have 6 entries. All of the detail and collaged bits bring this canvas to life - TFS! :)

4 comments:

katiebug92 said...

This is beautiful Tina!

Komal Sharma said...

This is a great post you share with us. Thanks..


_______________
Kurdish Kangal Puppies For Sale & Buy

Annie Claxton said...

This is so full of gorgeousness - love what you've done with the little bottles :o)

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Tina this is totally gorgeous! Thanks for entering the "For the LOVE of" #Cre8time Crafting Contest at Amazing Crafting Products. Good Luck!!! You have 6 entries. All of the detail and collaged bits bring this canvas to life - TFS! :)