Friday, February 21, 2014

Mini Albums...in a snap!

Hello and Happy Friday!

Earlier this week, I shared this mini album over on the My Mind's Eye blog.

Just like you, I have limited time to create, so I really enjoy fast, simple, and almost pre-made projects.  Using items that do not require extra cutting or embellishing, makes for quick crafting!

Today I'd like to share this mini album that uses pre-made (pre-cut and designed) 'pages', so all you have to do is add a some embellishments and your own unique touch.








These pre-made mini's are great for future occasions or for gifts. Instagram photos are perfect for this size of mini album and the pockets can also hold additional photos and memorabilia. Since the 'pages' are 4x6, you can use multiple sizes of photo's, depending on the page, from 2"x2" to 3"x5". For larger sized photos, you could attach plastic or paper page pockets to the binder rings for even more fun!

I hope you enjoyed my mini today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

No comments: