Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Scrapbook Generation, CREATE Magazine, MME Feature

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Just a quick post today! 

This month, the Design Team at My Mind's Eye was asked to participate in the February edition of Scrapbook Generation's, CREATE e-magazine.

I was asked to create a 2-page layout and a card, using sketches provided by Scrapbook Generation.

Here's a peek at my projects.




For the entire reveal and for more amazing inspiration from the Scrapbook Generation Design Team, check out CREATE, a FREE e-magazine.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

sandi said...

Fabulous sneaks! The combo looks striking. Love the little girls....I recently used them on one of my lo's too. So vintage.

Juliana Michaels said...

Loved your layouts in the mag!

Scrapbook Generation said...

Thanks so much, Tina! Your layout was striking, and we loved having it in our magazine! -- Debbie

3 comments:

sandi said...

Fabulous sneaks! The combo looks striking. Love the little girls....I recently used them on one of my lo's too. So vintage.

Juliana Michaels said...

Loved your layouts in the mag!

Scrapbook Generation said...

Thanks so much, Tina! Your layout was striking, and we loved having it in our magazine! -- Debbie