Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Home Decor for My Mind's Eye....

Hello and Happy Thursday!

Yesterday, I shared two Easter Home Decor projects on the My Mind's Eye blog!  I love to create simple, and easy Home Decor projects that require very few supplies and come together quickly.

Creating with a couple of sheets of paper, a few embellishments, and my trusty Silhouette Die Cut machine is the perfect solution.



This winter has been a long, cold one, and I wanted to create a project to fill my house with color and life.  The color palette of the new Now & Then Milo range is the perfect collection for my project.





This was seriously one of the quickest Home Décor projects I’ve ever created, and I think it took longer for me to decide what candy would fill my baskets.





After a few quick cuts and attachments with adhesive and brads, both the baskets and cone were assembled.  I shredded a few sheets of vintage dictionary paper to fill my baskets, then added my yummy Easter treats. 

Just like that.  Done.

As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

No comments: