Monday, April 14, 2014

One of those CHA moments!

Hi!  and Happy Monday!

Last week, I shared this very special layout over on the My Mind's Eye blog, featuring one of My Mind’s Eye's very own, Jen Allyson.  I was so honored to have met Jen in person at winter CHA, and couldn’t wait to document this momentous occasion.

Tina Walker for MME
Supplies: Now and Then- Izzy: ‘Happenings’ Frolic Paper, ‘Good Times’ Range Paper, ‘Good Times’ Stickers, ‘Happenings’ Mixed Bag, ‘Happenings’ Enamel Dots, ‘Boys’ Brads, 12x12 Chipboard Sheet; Misc: Cardstock: American Crafts Foil Paper:  American Crafts Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo
Adhesive: Tombow (tape runner), Imaginese (foam tape)

Not only is Jen an amazing designer, (she’s the brilliant mind behind so many of our favorite My Mind’s Eye collections); she is a super sweet and wonderful person.

IMG_8435

Using one of her latest collections, Now & Then, I documented that day.  Using my favorite MME product, chipboard pieces, I layered several in a cluster with a few enamel dots to accent the area.  This is always one of my go-to design techniques.

IMG_8436

Since I used white cardstock as a base for my layout, I off-set the cluster of chipboard with a large triangle cut piece of patterned paper.  I love this look!

What Crafty Idol would you love to meet in person?  I have so many on my list.  I guess I better start visiting!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day.

No comments:

No comments: