Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge!

Hello and Happy Saturday!

Just a quick share with y'all today!  :)

I had a couple of 'free days' last week and all Design Team projects were done, so I thought it would be fun to participate in one of my favorite places for Sketch Challenges - over at Pretty Little Studio.

I have been a long time fan of Pretty Little Studio and I have entire 'tub' FULL of gorgeous vintage Die-Cuts, Papers, and Embellishments.  Be still my beating heart! 

I haven't pulled out my PLS stash in quite sometime, so 'no time like the present', or so they say!

Here's the sketch I used to create my layout.


And my interpretation of the sketch.


As usual, I take liberty in 'changing up' the sketch, pulling bits and pieces of the sketch for my layout.

I used the vertical design and layered pieces of patterned paper, decorative tape, and doilies on the left/center of my page.



Instead of 3 photos, I used one, and created a vertical title instead of a horizontal one.



And just like that, my layout was done!

As always, thank you for stopping by!  Your time is very much appreciated!  Have a wonderful Memorial weekend.  (for my US friends!)

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

so very sweet!

Chark said...

great pic and title for the pic!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

so very sweet!

Chark said...

great pic and title for the pic!