Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Vacation Free Time!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

This past week, I've been on vacation in Ohio, visiting family.  Anytime I 'go home', my sister and I plan plenty of craft time...and this week was no exception.

During a recent trip to a local Scrapbook Expo (back home in Utah), I picked up Teresa Collin's 'You Are My Happy' collection.  I brought the entire collection with me to Ohio, and created the below projects.  I love the bright, happy colors of this collection, and can't wait to create more.

Note:  I apologize in advance for the 'not so perfect' photos...I didn't bring my camera with me on this trip, so my project pictures were taken with my cell phone

My first project is a layout, highlighting a picture taken during this past CHA, with Diana Waite and Heather Leopard, two of my crafty idols.  :)


This is a simple, clean layout, but still a wonderful blend of color and Happy!




For my second project, I decided to create a Mini Album, using the File Folders from the collection.  I seriously love how this turned out and can't wait to create more Mini's using File Folders.





I attached the entire album together by piercing 3 holes in the center of each page and tying them together with twine.











Isn't this collection fun?  I created several more projects during this week, some that will be shared later in the month, and others later this week.

I hope you have a wonderful week.  Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Heather Leopard said...

Woohoo! Can't believe I made it on a Tina Walker layout!!!! The feeling is mutual, girlfriend. And I LOVE the mini...so many cool pages!

grammypat said...

Love your use of the Teresa Collins collection. Very great job. Thanks for the inspiration

Linsey said...

OMGOsh, you are so awesome! I just got a different but equally goreous file folder set from TC and didn't have a clue how to make something cool with it---until now!!! Your file folder album is so fabulous!!! So is you LO--what a fun time! You girls look so happy :D Thanks a ton for all the grandiose inspiration today!!

Denise Spillane said...

I love all the pages you did, lovely.

Diana Waite said...

I'm LOVING the layout--you are seriously MY idol, you are AMAZING!! ;) Loving this fun little mini--I'm off to make one today and you inspired me!

5 comments:

Heather Leopard said...

Woohoo! Can't believe I made it on a Tina Walker layout!!!! The feeling is mutual, girlfriend. And I LOVE the mini...so many cool pages!

grammypat said...

Love your use of the Teresa Collins collection. Very great job. Thanks for the inspiration

Linsey said...

OMGOsh, you are so awesome! I just got a different but equally goreous file folder set from TC and didn't have a clue how to make something cool with it---until now!!! Your file folder album is so fabulous!!! So is you LO--what a fun time! You girls look so happy :D Thanks a ton for all the grandiose inspiration today!!

Denise Spillane said...

I love all the pages you did, lovely.

Diana Waite said...

I'm LOVING the layout--you are seriously MY idol, you are AMAZING!! ;) Loving this fun little mini--I'm off to make one today and you inspired me!