Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Viva Las Vegas Guest Designers Projects

Hello and Happy Wednesday! 

Today, I'd like to share a quick post that recaps all of my Guest Designer projects for Viva Las Vegas Stamps.  Starting next month, I am a full-time member of their design team and I can't wait to start sharing my creations.

Here's what I've created during the past 3 months.  Please hop on over to the VLVS Blog for a full tutorial, etc.

Wall Art




Hope & Dream



Love Envelopes




Dare to be ourselves




She yearned for love




I love creating with stamps!  So many options and the possibilities are endless.

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

OMGoodness!! Just beautiful!!

Denise Spillane said...

I love every one of these. Beautiful!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

OMGoodness!! Just beautiful!!

Denise Spillane said...

I love every one of these. Beautiful!