Monday, July 7, 2014

Boom!

Hello and Happy Monday!  Last week I shared my first UWS project for the new term!  I am so excited to be creating for UWS again!  I freakin' LOVE UWS product and how hip and fun it is to create with!

Today, I am sharing a Bright and Colorful tag, full of Energy and Motion!


I often create tags when I want to experiment with new products or techniques.  I NEVER throw my experiments away and often use them on future projects; scrapbook layouts, mixed media canvas, and cards.  I also use them to create more intricate tags and full 'just because' projects.

The inspiration for my tag started with the main tag.  When I received the Light Bulb mask, I wanted to try it out on a tag.  I loved how it looked, but didn't have an immediate product in mind.  So I stashed it in my 'Tag' drawer, where it sat for several months.

Then BOOM!  It hit me.  How about a tag with one of the freakin' awesome Comic Book Speech Bubble chips?  Ah Yes! (I layered the Comic Book Speech Bubble chip over a piece of Grid Border chip.)


I layered the Light Bulb tag over a 'cut in half' tag, created with Shimmerz 'Dazzerlz' and 'Vibez'.  This created a pop of Blue and Green color!


I pulled out some 'extra' UWS chip bits, the hat from the Photo Booth Props Chip set, and a circle from the Circle Confetti set.  I love how the smallest bits add the perfect little touch!

I finished it off with several rhinestones, ribbon, and sticker sentiment!  So much fun!



So next time you want to experiment and play - pull out some tags!  You never know when they will end up in a finished project!


1 comment:

katiebug92 said...

I love how you layered the tags, Tina! Also, the colors are fab!

1 comment:

katiebug92 said...

I love how you layered the tags, Tina! Also, the colors are fab!