Friday, July 11, 2014

New My Mind's Eye collections - Jubilee!



Hello and Happy Friday!  

This week, My Mind’s Eye revealed their July 2014 collections and I am in LOVE!  I know I sound like a broken record during each reveal, but this one is no exception.  I simply adore each one of the new collections.  They are HIP, Colorful, and full of fresh and fun designs!  I was lucky enough to create several projects (using Jubiliee) for MME for their launch and for display in their digital catalogs and online.  Here’s a peek at some of those projects.  ;)

Using Jubilee – Wild Berry colorway






Using Jubilee – Mint Julep colorway







Using Jubilee – Tangerine colorway






Using Jubilee – Sherbet colorway







Aren’t these new collections FABBO?  I’ve created several additional projects using Jubilee, but you will just have to wait until they are revealed on the My Mind’s Eye blog.  ;)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

seriously FANTASTIC--loving these creations!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

seriously FANTASTIC--loving these creations!