Monday, August 4, 2014

Grid Art Journal Page, for Shimmerz

Hello and Happy Monday!  Today, I am up with another Shimmerz project!

Today, I will be sharing my design process for creating a Grid Art Journal Page.  The process is super easy and will hopefully inspire you to create your very own Art Journal pages.



For my project today, I used the following Shimmerz products:

Dazzelerz: Licorice Stick
Vibez: Hermit the Frog, Before Dawn
Coloringz: No Yoking, Pink Stilettos


Before we get to my video tutorial, here's several close-ups of the wonderful texture and color I created on my AJ page.


The journaling is a reminder to myself.  I am strong.  I am beautiful.  I am enough.




And now my video tutorial!



I hope I have inspired you to put your words down on paper and create!

Remember, if you purchase Shimmerz product on our on-line store, and were inspired by my project, please mention my name (Tina Walker) in the 'Instructions to Merchant' section and you will receive a Full size bottle of Dimensionz or Shimmerz OR a sample size jar of Texturez or Dazzlerz FREE!  Totally awesome!

Thank you again for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

jbonomo said...

Thank you for the tutoial! Love the stencil....may I ask who makes it? You make art journaling so accessible and for that I am grateful.

Tina said...

Hi! Thank you so much! The stencil is a Catherine Scanlon design. Here's an online store that carries the stencil.
http://eclecticpaperie.com/cascdegrartj.html

jbonomo said...

Thanks, Tina! Love your page and constant inspiration.

3 comments:

jbonomo said...

Thank you for the tutoial! Love the stencil....may I ask who makes it? You make art journaling so accessible and for that I am grateful.

Tina said...

Hi! Thank you so much! The stencil is a Catherine Scanlon design. Here's an online store that carries the stencil.
http://eclecticpaperie.com/cascdegrartj.html

jbonomo said...

Thanks, Tina! Love your page and constant inspiration.