Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pretty Little Studio & Pink Fresh Studio Blog Hop!



Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Welcome to Day Two of the Pretty Little Studio and Pink Fresh Blog Hop!


I feel so honored to have been asked to participate in the Pretty Little Studio and Pink Fresh Studio Blog Hop.  Pretty Little Studio has long been a favorite manufacturer of mine and for a design term, I was also on their design team.  This is my first chance to play with Pink Fresh product and I have fallen in love.

Pretty Little Studio is so excited to join with Pinkfresh Studio today to inspire you with some cute creations. Pinkfresh Studio is known for their unique embellishments which are so fun and colorful. 

And mixing them up with Vintage inspired Pretty Little Studio products definitely has created awesome projects. We have a list of designers from both companies here who are so thrilled to share their projects with you. 

Make sure to visit each blog and comment on each blog to enter a giveaway including Pretty little Studio blog. 

One winner will be chosen for each day and fabulous prizes will be up for grabs!  A winner will be chosen each day, and will receive a $30 prize package from Pinkfresh Studio, and a $30 gift certificate from Pretty Little Studio. 
Winners will be announced on 9/15. Good luck! 

In addition, both companies are offering discounts on new purchases!



I created a couple of layouts using some of my new favorite Pretty Little Studio products!  They coordinated so well with the Pink Fresh product.  It's almost like they were designed together.


I love the glitter washi tape and the pops of color that the Pink Fresh Studio wood triangles added.  And the Baby Jack collection from PLS??  Be still my heart!



And my second layout...


I re-colored the multi colored wood triangles, but turning them over and added a bit of gold.  Just the perfect amount of glimmer and shine!



Now let's get hopping!  Next up is the fabulous Margaretta Carlson!

Day Two


If you are looking for more inspiration, here are the designer links for Day One! 
Pretty little Studio
Amanda de Jong 
Agnieszka Piskorz 
April Joy Hill
Carole House
Ashley Fowler
Keri Babbitt
Ashley Horton
Lisa Spiegel
Clare Prezzia
Lisa Wilkinson
Pinkfresh Studio

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!
 

21 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG, the woodgrain starburst is amazing!

Laura Turcotte said...

WOW!!!!! Those are amazing layouts! Great job!

Funky Finds said...

i like how you incorporated the green car…and i always love layouts of sweet pups as I love documenting my two fur babies!

Valerie Bishop said...

Beautiful work! I always love your style!

Lisa C. said...

Your work is so beautiful!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful layouts! I really love those wood veneers!

conil said...

Love you use of the woodgrain on both LOs.

marylouh said...

Love the layouts. Not fussy - to the point with a little embellishing.
thanks for sharing two great pages.

Terri Burson said...

Wow, my fave so far on the hop! Love all the woodgrains....Beautiful!

Goga said...

Love your layout!!! :) Great diecuts! <3.

Denise Luscan said...

Great layouts! Love the CAS look and use of woodgrain!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Love these both, Tina!

idahorhodes said...

cute! love the layout!

Chark said...

beautifully done! love the starburst!

storygirl said...

great job. i like how you used the woodgrain.

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee whiz...what fabulous designing, especially the 2nd LO...stunning!! Thanks for the hop...onwards I go to more inspiration:):)!!!

Nicole McNamara said...

Love these LOs! I can't quite put my finger on why, but I LOVE them!

Denise Bryant said...

fun pages!

Elizabeth Tuggle said...

Love your layouts!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love the monotone of your second layout! So awesome!

KarenB said...

I love both layouts but the woodgrain starburst and super fun photo in the second layout just grabbed my attention and held it there!! Wow, fabulous.

21 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG, the woodgrain starburst is amazing!

Laura Turcotte said...

WOW!!!!! Those are amazing layouts! Great job!

Funky Finds said...

i like how you incorporated the green car…and i always love layouts of sweet pups as I love documenting my two fur babies!

Valerie Bishop said...

Beautiful work! I always love your style!

Lisa C. said...

Your work is so beautiful!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful layouts! I really love those wood veneers!

conil said...

Love you use of the woodgrain on both LOs.

marylouh said...

Love the layouts. Not fussy - to the point with a little embellishing.
thanks for sharing two great pages.

Terri Burson said...

Wow, my fave so far on the hop! Love all the woodgrains....Beautiful!

Goga said...

Love your layout!!! :) Great diecuts! <3.

Denise Luscan said...

Great layouts! Love the CAS look and use of woodgrain!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Love these both, Tina!

idahorhodes said...

cute! love the layout!

Chark said...

beautifully done! love the starburst!

storygirl said...

great job. i like how you used the woodgrain.

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee whiz...what fabulous designing, especially the 2nd LO...stunning!! Thanks for the hop...onwards I go to more inspiration:):)!!!

Nicole McNamara said...

Love these LOs! I can't quite put my finger on why, but I LOVE them!

Denise Bryant said...

fun pages!

Elizabeth Tuggle said...

Love your layouts!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love the monotone of your second layout! So awesome!

KarenB said...

I love both layouts but the woodgrain starburst and super fun photo in the second layout just grabbed my attention and held it there!! Wow, fabulous.